Thanks for stopping by! My name is Sarah Joy and I’m a Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Life Coach and Blogger. This platform is here to help share a message surrounding intuitive, balanced living.
What you will find here:
- Tips on how to eat intuitively and find peace with food.
- New ideas on what health and wellness really means today.
- Suggestions on how to set yourself realistic, achievable goals.
- Topics and thoughts surrounding mental health, wellness, self-care and mindfulness.
What you won’t find here:
- ‘How to’ or instructional guidelines on how to get the ‘perfect’ abs / body / skin / life. No BS here my friends.
- Do or don’t restrictions on how to train or eat.
- Any form of promotion or collaboration which I’m not 100% behind or believe in.
- A one size fits all approach.
My vision and philosophy
Intuitive, balanced living can work for everyone!
Living a healthy life to me, is more than just eating ‘clean’ and working out ‘X’ times a week. I learnt the hard way that being truly healthy does not come from only eating specific foods or having a body that fits within a particular ideal. 5 years ago I was treated as an outpatient after being diagnosed with depression, anxiety and anorexia nervosa. Medication and therapy certainly helped in the initial stages and were integral to getting me in a better headspace. However, since discharging myself I’ve continued to build upon day to day tools and practices, which I can always fall back on in times of need and to which I hope to share through this platform.
There are many factors that create a healthy and happy lifestyle and for every person this will look different. I’ve been influenced along the way by a one sided vision of health and wellness but hope to contribute a broader perspective on what living well really looks like today.
The Joyful Practice
The Joyful Practice is a Life Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming Practice which supports its clients on a 1:1 basis with their Health, Fitness and Wellness goals. You can find out more about how the Practice can help you here.
If you are interested in collaborating or working with me, please get in contact: sarahjoygordon6(@)gmail.com
Thank you for visiting!
All work & artwork Copyright © 2018 Sarah Joy